Thursday, February 11, 2010

RIP Alexander McQueen

You have always inspired me. When I saw a photo of the leather jacket you designed for fall 2006 I fell in love with your work and because of your aesthetic I decided I wanted to make fashion. I have dedicated my life to your aesthetic and have dreamed about interning at your house. My designs and my style grew from your inspiration. You were my role model as a designer and an artist and you were my idol. During every fashion week I would watch your show first and then watch the others. By comparison, the other designers' collections were dull, too wearable, and uninspired. You were a true and brilliant artist and your work was always beautiful and experimental. You aesthetic will always continue to inspire me.
My collection for this year's show is dedicated to you.
xoxo
Nune









No comments:

Post a Comment